Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School Parents Association
Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School was founded in 1968. Its mission is to teach the Chinese language, both written and oral, and foster an understanding and appreciation of Chinese heritage and Mon Sheong spirit within our multicultural society.
In order to maintain a high academic standard of Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School, extra-curricular cultural activities form an integral part of our education. These activities not only promote the Chinese culture but also foster students’ interest in learning.
The Parents Associations of Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School are comprised of parent volunteers, who devote their time to act as a bridge between parents and the Chinese School. All parents are welcome to attend the regular meetings of the Parents Associations.
Parent volunteers have been assisting the Chinese School in various activities such as:
• Organizing annual fire drill soon after the commencement of each school year;
• Taking class group photos in the fall season;
• Organizing Christmas celebration, as well as preparing and distributing Christmas presents to all students;
• Organizing programs for Chinese New Year celebrations;
• Organizing the Speech Art Contests and preparing for the PA system;
• Preparing for the year-end graduation ceremony;
• Participating in Chinese School-related activities organized by Mon Sheong Foundation.
Volunteering for the Parents’ Associations can contribute to the success of the above activities as well as keeping in touch with the Chinese School and getting acquainted with other parents.
To join the Parents Associations of Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School, please email Ms. Sin Yi Chow, School Administrative Officer of Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School, at
. You may also provide your contact information at the following venues during school hours:
• Markham Campus – Room 221
• North York Campus – Room 238
• Etobicoke Campus – main entrance
• Richmond Hill Campus – main entrance