Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Private Care, the incumbent must provide assistance to the daily operations of Private Care, as well as perform office administrative and reception duties.
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors and perform reception duties;
- Complete the resident check-in process and conduct room orientation on resident’s Move-in Day;
- Prepare and renew Accommodation Agreement as needed;
- Sign Accommodation Agreement with residents in the absence of Assistant Manager;
- Assist in ensuring resident safety during emergencies;
- Assist with intake services and information gathering required for Resident Initial Assessment;
- Respond to customer’s inquiries on services and pricing; direct them to appropriate personnel as needed;
- Maintain electronic and paper resident filing system; ensure accuracy and confidentiality;
- Set up and input resident data into Point Click Care system;
- Prepare and develop marketing and promotional material;
- Prepare documents, reports, meeting minutes, and Resident Notices;
- Perform routine administrative duties, such as filing, mail sorting, and photo copying;
- Record complaints and suggestions from Suggestion Box; direct them to appropriate personnel as needed;
- Schedule and conduct facility tours; provide assistance in conducting presentation to prospective clients;
- Liaise with other departments to schedule and/or coordinate training sessions, meetings, and tours;
- Perform inventory check to maintain and ensure sufficient inventory level;
- Order supplies and ensure all deliveries are accurate by matching orders and invoices;
- Coordinate with Cleaning Services for linen cleaning;
- Prepare invoices for extra services ordered by residents and process all vendor invoices;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or a related field an asset;
- 1 year of administrative experience;
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team;
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate computer skills and working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Good problem-solving skills and time management skills;
- Available to work weekends;
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English, both oral and written; Mandarin an asset.
Note: We thank all candidates for their interests. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Disclaimer: Mon Sheong Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if require accommodation