The incumbent provides administrative support to the Senior Management team.
- Coordinate agendas for Senior Management and Committee meetings; compose minutes and manage their distributions.
- Liaise with internal and external groups; coordinate, prepare and distribute accomplishment of deliverables for meetings.
- Develop and maintain filing systems, both paper and electronic, for ease of access.
- Assist in the coordination of programs, activities, special events or corporate records, as assigned.
- Assist Annual General Meeting and Committee meetings, draft agenda, compose and distribute meeting materials, prepare minutes, scripts, presentation materials, handouts, approve items and other supporting documents, as well as follow up on action items when required.
- Provide information to IT for updates of MSF website e.g. updates of staff contacts and Board members.
- Maintain and order office supplies and stationery for the CEO office as required.
- Review MSF generic email inbox and redirect messages to appropriate personnel for review and/or follow up.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, or a relevant discipline, is required.
- 1-2 years of working experience in an administrative role is an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment, with a high degree of initiative and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis on Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization and an excellent telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Committee settings and procedures.
- Experienced in scheduling and coordinating meetings as well as preparing agendas and taking minutes.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, with attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain flexible work schedule to allow attendance of meetings and events in evenings or on weekends, as required.
- A valid driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle.
Note: We thank all candidates for their interests. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Disclaimer: Mon Sheong Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.