Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School is looking for volunteers to assist in Chinese School Summer Camp 2020.
Volunteer Position: Summer Camp Program Assistant
June 29, 2020 to August 7, 2020
Volunteers are welcomed to volunteer a minimum of five (5) days within two (2) weeks.
Monday to Friday
The program hours are mainly divided into two (2) sessions:
- 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and/ or 12:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- 3:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (After School Program)
Location: Markham Chinese Baptist Church (9580 Woodbine Ave., Markham, L6C 1H8)
- Assist teachers in classroom activities
- Assist with school activities
- Enforce school policies
- Open to students Grade 9 and up and adults
- Ability to communicate and speak in Cantonese or Mandarin
- Have enthusiasm in working with children
Typical Application Procedures:
- Filling out an application form
- Interviewing with our Volunteer Coordinator
- Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Screening Check for applicants aged 18 and above. (Official form will be provided by Volunteer Coordinator)
Limited volunteer positions are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. We would love to provide you with more details and have you on-board!