On March 5, 2020, Mon Sheong Foundation will partner with A1 Chinese Radio. The event will be onsite and broadcasting live from Richmond Hill Long-Term Care Centre between 7am to 7pm – for 12 hours long. It will be an exciting day, as volunteers will answer donation calls, numerous groups, businesses and individuals will stop by to give generously and see the actions in person.
We are seeking for 30 Call Centre Volunteers (15 volunteers per shift).
Volunteer Position: Call Centre Volunteers
Duties: Volunteers will be responsible to answer incoming phone calls, documenting donations and collecting pledges.
Date and Time:
Thursday, March 05, 2020
AM Shift: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
PM Shift: 1:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Location: Mon Sheong Richmond Hill Long-Term Care Centre (11199 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4S 1L2)
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is required; knowledge of Mandarin is an asset
- Good communication and listening skill
- Excellent customer service skills. Experienced with handling phone calls.
- Mature and able to handle emergency independently
- Lunch or dinner will be provided
How to apply:
If you are interested in volunteering for Mon Sheong Foundation Radiothon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information by Thursday February 13th, 2020:
- Full Name
- Contact phone number
- E-mail address
- Position(s) you are interested in volunteering for
- Date and time available
Please quote ‘Event Volunteer – Radiothon’ in the subject line when applying. For more information, please call us at 905-883-9288 ext. 3022.