Summer Camp Teaching Assistant
The Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School “Chinese Immersion Camp” aims to provide students with a Putonghua or Cantonese language environment in which they will learn Putonghua or Cantonese through a fun-filled program with music and games.
- Date: July 4, 2017 to August 4, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and/or 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Location: Markham Chinese Baptist Church
- Address: 9580 Woodbine Ave., Markham, Ontario
- Registration Deadline: June 9, 2017
Duties include assisting teachers with classroom and school activities, and enforcing school policies. This position is open to Grade 9 or above students and adults, with a good command of Cantonese or Mandarin. Applicants must have enthusiasm in working with children, and regular commitment is required.
Please send enquiries or apply by emailing email@example.com.
An appreciation letter with your name and number of service hours will be available to you by the end of the Summer Camp.
Chinese School – Teaching Assistant
- Date: September 2017 to June 2018
- Markham Campus: 8:50 to 11:00 am and/or 11:10 am to 1:20 pm; Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School (90 Bur Oak Avenue, Markham, ON)
- North York Campus: 6:20 to 8:30 pm; Earl Haig Secondary School (100 Princess Avenue, North York, ON)
The Mon Sheong Foundation Chinese School is committed to enriching the Chinese reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills of youths between grades 1 and 8. Teaching Assistants are responsible for assisting with school and classroom activities throughout the academic year and enforcing school policies when working with the students.
Regular commitment (3 hours/week) and enthusiasm in working with children is required for this position. An appreciation letter with your name and number of service hours will be presented to you at the end of school year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred location to schedule an interview for this opportunity.