This year, Mon Sheong is selecting 2 recipients for the Golden Jubilee Scholarship. Each recipient will receive $1,000 per year for the duration of their studies, up to a maximum of 4 years (subject to renewal requirements).
The award is open to all students who are:
- Graduating from an Ontario high school or CEGEP with a minimum average of 80% among their top 6 Grade 12 or CEGEP marks;
- Enrolled full-time in a degree or diploma program at a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college beginning Fall 2022; and
- Aspiring to make a difference in their communities.
Our Awards Committee (made up of current or former professors) will evaluate and consider applicants for the scholarship based on their:
- Academic standing
- Voluntary community involvement
- Aspiration to make a difference
All applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Note: If your final report card is not available yet, we will accept all unofficial transcripts, OUAC, and myBluePrint marks. Final report cards must be submitted when they become available.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JULY 10, 2022
As a charitable organization, we particularly value the impact of volunteerism and are interested in how you have taken the initiative to create change. We want to hear your story and what you have to offer.
Award winners will be required to attend a special presentation and networking event with current Scholarship recipients in August.