Mon Sheong Foundation (MSF) is a Canadian registered charitable organization and has been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1964. Our philosophy is by caring for the elderly and encourage the young, and providing programs and services to meet the needs of our communities.
Throughout our history, we have constantly introduced new initiatives to fulfill our mission, and today we are home to four long-term care centres, an adult day program, three Chinese school campuses, a youth group, two community and volunteer services centres, three independent living senior apartments, private care, and charity care units. We provide an exceptionally high level of care for our residents and have received accreditation from CARF for our quality care excellence.
We have a dedicated team and are continuously seeking talents to meet current demand and the growth of our organization.
This position is primarily responsible for public and main stream media relations, and maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Develop Mon Sheong’s media outreach in main stream media
- Plan, conceptualize, create materials and contents to support outreach efforts, including but not limited to speeches, written articles, voice clips, short videos, web pages and social media posts
- Identify, develop and cultivate collaborations and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and community partners
- Promote the work and brand of Mon Sheong by writing and placing articles and contents in various forms at main stream media, which contributes to enhancing Mon Sheong’s media presence and reflecting organizational priorities and messages
- Work independently and as a team with Communications team and branding agencies on branding projects
- Undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Minimum of five years experience in related fields
- An ability to create engaging, enticing, compelling written and oral communication to media, external stakeholders and the community at large
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Chinese
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
Please visit our careers page to view the full job posting at:
Mon Sheong Foundation has mandated a COVID-19 vaccination policy in place. As a condition of employment, all new hires will be required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination or documentation prior to employment start. At Mon Sheong, we will provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers, prior to visits, to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
We thank all applicants for their interest, please note only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Mon Sheong Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook and Instagram